Lineage 2 Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamael skills BUGEED

+2
Kelevra
Resiek
6 posters

Go down

Kamael skills BUGEED Empty Kamael skills BUGEED

Post  Resiek Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 pm

I taked dmg from kamael soul hound. Kamael full b grade.

Kamael skills BUGEED 348hd2x

and Steal Divinity reuse too fast, and taked too much buffs from one time.

Plz fix it

Resiek

Back to top Go down

Kamael skills BUGEED Empty Re: Kamael skills BUGEED

Post  Kelevra Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:46 pm

do you have any clue about what curse of divinity does? that damage that for you looks very "lol" it was a magic crit on curse of divinity and it's how normal it could be. Stop crying and yelling around that a class is bugged if u'r too idiot to read some class or skill description.

Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Post  Resiek Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

y are idiot. just test kamael skills and y will see. whats is wrong. first time kamael hit me 5 time for 5k in 5 sec im died. and 3 other players

Resiek

Back to top Go down

Post  Resiek Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Dmg from critical he have 1k+ m def

Kamael skills BUGEED Newxj

Resiek

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Kelevra wrote:do you have any clue about what curse of divinity does? that damage that for you looks very "lol" it was a magic crit on curse of divinity and it's how normal it could be. Stop crying and yelling around that a class is bugged if u'r too idiot to read some class or skill description.

And u perhaps stop offending other ppl. This is forum for all and all can't write here to obtain the reply in matters about which they don't know.

Abou curse of divinity Inflicts non-attribute damage on the enemy with 108 Power added to M. Atk. Power changes depending on the target's altered state condition.

If i well understand this skill have more dmg if enemy have low hp? But those dmg is a first hit... I get first hit from kamael for 4-5k on tank.

Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelevra Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 pm

u just proved me that u don't have a clue about this character, but still u are here to comment. I do play a soulhound here and I do know what the hell I'm talking about. And for your general knowledges, curse of divinity inflicts more damage in opponent depending the number of his buffs. Kisses amateurs.

Kelevra

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Kelevra wrote:u just proved me that u don't have a clue about this character, but still u are here to comment. I do play a soulhound here and I do know what the hell I'm talking about. And for your general knowledges, curse of divinity inflicts more damage in opponent depending the number of his buffs. Kisses amateurs.

" Power changes depending on the target's altered state condition." those desciption say something else.

I get this from: http://lineage2.rochand.com/Knowledge/skills.php?race=kamael&class=soul_breaker

I check something and u have right:P

Code:
<skill id="1439" levels="5" name="Curse of Divinity">
      <table name="#mpConsume"> 62 64 65 67 69 </table>
      <table name="#power"> 96 99 102 105 108 </table>
      <table name="#magicLvl"> 66 68 70 72 74 </table>
      <set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume" />
      <set name="power" val="#power" />
      <set name="magicLvl" val="#magicLvl" />
      <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE" />
      <set name="hitTime" val="1200" />
      <set name="reuseDelay" val="4000" />
      <set name="coolTime" val="320" />
      <set name="skillType" val="MDAM" />
      <set name="dependOnTargetBuff" val="0.1"/>  <<<<<<HERE:D
      <set name="lvlDepend" val="2" />
      <set name="isMagic" val="true" />
      <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE" />
      <set name="castRange" val="600" />
      <set name="effectRange" val="1100" />
   </skill>

Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Resiek Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

This server no have retail buffs... So kamaels (soul hound) have over power.... from skill Curse of Divinity. One kamael can kill full buffed party, becouse if have many buffs y get more dmg.... So now all go fight with kamael w/o buffs!!!! then y got low dmg from him..... OMG

Resiek

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuk Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm

so is Gm even gonna reply to that or? Cmon i got one hitted today for 11k? No zerk, g shield and pretty good jewels. Plz dont bullshiit anymore thats the way it should be bcoz it isnt.

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlok Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 pm

stop complaining...soul hound are a little nerfed...i'm playing slh..and if it was retail reuse of steal divinity u will be no buff in 45 seconds...but reuse is about 1 min....stop QQ

try to learn ur char, use trick, use fear, use silence, doom or what ever...but dont complain on dmg.
Sherlok
Sherlok

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuk Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Sherlok wrote:stop complaining...soul hound are a little nerfed...i'm playing slh..and if it was retail reuse of steal divinity u will be no buff in 45 seconds...but reuse is about 1 min....stop QQ
u stfu u should have no right to reply since u want ur class to be the most op.
rly dude who are u trying to lie? somehow on rpg-club when i played yes kamaels were strong but they didnt deal 11k so now gtfo.

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlok Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 pm

ryuk wrote:
Sherlok wrote:stop complaining...soul hound are a little nerfed...i'm playing slh..and if it was retail reuse of steal divinity u will be no buff in 45 seconds...but reuse is about 1 min....stop QQ
rly dude who are u trying to lie? somehow on rpg-club when i played yes kamaels were strong but they didnt deal 11k so now gtfo.

dont compare the buffs from rpg with buffs from here. if i start complain about steal divinity reuse what will happend?
Sherlok
Sherlok

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuk Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Sherlok wrote:
ryuk wrote:

dont compare the buffs from rpg with buffs from here. if i start complain about steal divinity reuse what will happend?
dont mind re use if ur gonna deal normal damage? and what buff since on rpg they all have full buff anyway? plz plz dont reply since clearly u just defend ur class bcoz u dont want to die.

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlok Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 pm

well , its not my fault that ncsoft made race so op. i dont defend them i'm just telling u to find a playstyle against kamaels.
Sherlok
Sherlok

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuk Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Sherlok wrote:well , its not my fault that ncsoft made race so op. i dont defend them i'm just telling u to find a playstyle against kamaels.
srsly dont tell me find a play style since trick and bluff simply dont work and on top of sick dmg there is paralis

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlok Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 pm

ryuk wrote:
Sherlok wrote:well , its not my fault that ncsoft made race so op. i dont defend them i'm just telling u to find a playstyle against kamaels.
srsly dont tell me find a play style since trick and bluff simply dont work and on top of sick dmg there is paralis
relol then...dont qq
Sherlok
Sherlok

Back to top Go down

Post  VainaMan Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 am

VainaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down