Lineage 2 Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploit......

+6
Kivis
Chosen
TrusT
Cuki3r
ryuk
Unknown
10 posters

Go down

Wipe?

Exploit...... I_vote_lcap39%Exploit...... I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
Exploit...... I_vote_lcap61%Exploit...... I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Exploit...... Empty Exploit......

Post  Unknown Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am

OK got the reason for all the spikes .... it is delision .... u guys didnt tell me u dont have any reuse at delusion and u just kill kill kill raid and make full s80 in 1 day..... so u tell me what to do... if i put now 6h reuse will not be fair for the new players ..... if i leav it this way... all serv will farm delusion and the rest will be no fun .... if i ban all clans who exploited delusin ... that is 80% of serv .... SO what u want me to do ?

Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exploit...... Empty Re: Exploit......

Post  ryuk Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 am

First of all its only weapons that do drop there.
Secondly as far as i read on google it doesnt say whats the re use of the instance.
3rdly we dont even take the full advantage of it as the boxes dont work and they should have reward in them too. So in the end i think for such a small server it is no harm to keep the way it was as only 2 weapons that do drop there are used by people. Lets be honest with full buff from npc its a fun server and really i wouldnt change it.

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuki3r Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am

http://translate.google.pl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Flineage2-info.pl%2Farticles.php%3Farticle_id%3D215&act=url

source of text -> www2.elliebelly.net

"The rules of hunting in Delusion Chamber remain more or less the same as in the case of the Dimensional Rift. After entering the vestibule (Northern Seal, Seal Southern, etc.) you have 60 minutes. As in Rifcie, here is a few rooms, large and small side room, the team will be teleported to a random room every 8-10 minutes"

Nothing about reuse time.

If this is reason of lags do it on 6 h , but the other way You cant say that we expoloit someting becouse chamber works properly .

Cuki3r

Back to top Go down

Post  TrusT Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am

Last edited by TrusT on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

TrusT

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuki3r Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am

thats nice info i didnt know it at all , i played on servers where chamber works the same as here and for me it wasnt nothing new ,but not our fault that files are fuked up , anyway my weapon wasnt from chamber and i get 1 fail on face ,but i must say that iam a little sad with wipe vision ,epics armor weapon skills ... 9 days of nolifeing will gone with nothing and thats sux Sad

"Old players that exploited it will leave the server only if they're really dumb" not all but when i comes here i made a presentantion on our polish biggest forum with this server , gm told me that i will get reward . i said : i dont wanna any goods i just wanna good server becouse i fuking tired of changeing server over and over , farming nolifeing ,farming pvping farming , fuk me but if you will wipe it i just leave and say gl becouse as i said i dont have fuking force .. thats all from me

Cuki3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am

+1 the same as cuki3r i dont wana again farming .... yes u will say u can farm again but not here if wil be wipe.

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivis Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

if u make wipe 70% ppl leave from this server man and how many stay here 30ppl ?

Kivis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuki3r Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 pm

You see atm we had huge freeze and chamber is off , You search reason in wrong place i think

Cuki3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Delusion chamber (north/east/west/south seals) don't have any reus if i good remember Tower of Seal have 7h delay and great seal i don't have idea about delay time...

Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexter Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Personal vendetta didnt exploit Delusion Chamber so if the items obtained with exploit are not deleted what seems to be fair,and just delete the boss and leave the rest working,we will be on our way have fun everybody,this is not drama or threat

Lexter

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuk Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Lexter wrote:Personal vendetta didnt exploit Delusion Chamber so if the items obtained with exploit are not deleted what seems to be fair,and just delete the boss and leave the rest working,we will be on our way have fun everybody,this is not drama or threat
lold hard.

ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNinja Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

so , exploit still exist? And what's that

MagicNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Apri Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 pm

MagicNinja wrote:so , exploit still exist? And what's that
aaa refering to delusion chamber??.. no , i've disabled delusion chamber, but i will reopen it soon with some "small" antiexploit modifications... Suspect
Apri
Apri
Admin

https://l2am.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNinja Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm

that means some people used it -.-
unfair ?

MagicNinja

Back to top Go down