Lineage 2 Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Some questions

5 posters

Go down

Hi Some questions Empty Hi Some questions

Post  VainaMan Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:47 am

Hi im VainaMan xD i just come here with some friends to test the server, and we are already on server more than 48h but we didn't see ppl live yet :S is normal? i mean how many ppl live have this server?? is for keep exping or not we come here for fun and try find pvp.
next question why so many lag? we have big lags for few seconds sometimes, that is normal? Oo i hope no :<
and the last question why i can't open more than 3 acc's? when i will try log my next acc i got d/c on this :S and nothing happen :S

thats all, thanks all for ur atention, happy new year to all

VainaMan

Back to top Go down

Hi Some questions Empty Re: Hi Some questions

Post  Apri Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 pm

There are alive ppl but not so many do play atm , was holydays. We do not what causes lags, but everytime when we do know that server lags we just do a small rr and everything runs great after.
Regarding how many boxes/accounts you can log in the same time, limit it's set to 5, so i'm guessing that you have a problem with multitasking or dunno..
Happy new year to you too!
Apri
Apri
Admin

https://l2am.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hillsong Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome here!Smile This is a nice server:) i playing here from first day:) ..and all i have to said is: i love this server!Smile NO DONATION:) have a nice playing here! And a nice day blessing!Smile
Hillsong
Hillsong

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNinja Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 pm

1)Server bit lag's sometimes buts It's ok.
2)No Donations...Thats awesome .... Server is really good .
2)Never had Account problems

MagicNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:59 am

Hi there,
I came to this server few days ago, but started play today Very Happy

We came in few ppl from sucky serv Divinity wich stinks a lot. We'll try to get our ppl from there.

All we need to play here is more ppl, to get more ppl we need vote, to vote we have to get rewards for voting, more vote = more ppl (There's reward for the next votes limit so go on Very Happy )

Stay here, maybe we will make a really good place to play ;]
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum