Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

Post  Wildevil on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey, so

-lightning barrier : land rate here above 10% and it rly sux, its useless.
//land rate should be around 80% (like everywhere)

-steal divinity : 1 minute re-use (ye its midrate with buffer, but u know SD is still debuff like others)
//re-use 12s (offic) make it at least 30s.


And for all dont spam this topic its report of wrong working skills, i know that u wont like it, but if u have problem with ur skills u will post it too.

Wildevil

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

Post  Apri on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Lightning barrier has a trigger chance (70%) and a land rate (40%) pretty high if you ask me,think how many times will a dagger or a tyrant get paralyze...
Steal divinity yes it has 1 min cd,but you have song of champion/renewal with both decreasing reuse time with 30% and gift of seraphim with another 35% so in total you have 65% less cd on skill; calculated aprox 21 second reuse .
avatar
Apri
Admin

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-11-28

View user profile http://l2am.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

Post  Angis on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Yea ... And u are w/o buffs in 2 min ... 100% fail with steal divinity .

Angis

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

Post  Arianna on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 am

Angis wrote:Yea ... And u are w/o buffs in 2 min ... 100% fail with steal divinity .

On retail this skill have a %% land rate. He don't have 100%.

Arianna

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul breaker/ soul hound skills

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum