Lineage 2 Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Boss List Respawn time back on

4 posters

Go down

Raid boss resp time list back on

Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_lcap56%Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_lcap44%Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_lcap0%Raid Boss List Respawn time back on I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Raid Boss List Respawn time back on Empty Raid Boss List Respawn time back on

Post  GenociduL Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

I want the raid boss list respawn time back on, because this will improve the pvp side of the server. So no more QQ from 1-2 people that dont want to camp a raidboss etc etc etc.

GenociduL

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss List Respawn time back on Empty Re: Raid Boss List Respawn time back on

Post  Hillsong Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

LOL! Shocked What are you doing?..i make a Poll about this..... Mad Shocked GM speak Clear about this..so ..
Hillsong
Hillsong

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss List Respawn time back on Empty Re: Raid Boss List Respawn time back on

Post  Bob Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Epic...

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  GenociduL Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 pm

I dont care i was out for the weekend. the Raid boss status should remain on the site, it is one of the features that improves this server, it makes it special from other server, if you are pro enough you should not complain about camping a raid bos. in other words are you scared you will not be able to kill Barakiel or any other raid bosses, dont worry, gather you people, this way you will have a chance at killing a rb, and you will increase the comunity of the server,
I dont want this server to be a 5 man clan server where, you make 5 boxes/pc and you camp some raidbosses to see when they are on, Let everybody see when they respawn and bring on the pvp. If your not a pro player i would sugest you go farm and let the raid boss killing and pvp for those who know how to play l2 at a certain level

GenociduL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Pro Pro Pro... seems your really PRO, i think u didnt even killed 1 raid yet as soon as people have some S weapons with Element they can easily solo RB's in less than 5mins so imagine when 3-4 people with S weapons go to any raid.

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  GenociduL Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Let me put it this way, Shuriel/Galaxia/Mos/Shadith/Palatanos and some other raids that i dont even remembered where killed in the first 5 hours, after i started playing on the server, QQ SOME MORE WANNA L2 PRO PLAYERS Smile) pirat

GenociduL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Okay so far i understood you. just some notes...
- You are Pro
- Your really Pro
- You are Pro and need Raid-map
- You are Pro but fuking clueless
- You are Pro because u killed Raids in the first 5 hours of server start
- Last but not least You Sir are really Pro

May the force be with you.

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  GenociduL Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Bob, if you want i could sell you some IQ, pm in game TwistedTransit, maybe i will teach you a couple of l2 tricks my young padawan, go buy yourself a brain first, so that you have where to store the IQ

GenociduL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Okay i will try to "Buy" some brain, cool brah u really wanna teach me how to play Lineage that's just awesome i know im really stupid/retarded/noob... i regard highly your help. since im your young padawan now im gona cry on the forum as well for the "I want QQ Raid list back QQ"
i just hope i dont have to pay you if u tell me your secrets how to play L2, since i have a IQ below 30 i dont have a job so no money. Maybe u can tell me first how to level fast because i started friday and im still level 31.

Best regards your padawan, Bob

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 pm

lol there was a 1 poll for this. And ppl decide to remove those list. If u don't play on that time we don't care.

Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down